Monday, September 6, 2010

Word's Collide

A week ago, I was blessed with the opportunity to meet comic book icon and businessman, Todd McFarlane at the Baltimore Comicon. By meting Todd, my dreams of meeting of all of my comic book heroes is almost complete. I've met Jim lee (twice!), Michael Turner (God Bless his life!), Marc Silverstri and Joe Jusko. All I need now is an Alex Ross, and new comers Joe Benitez and Simone Bianchi to complete my list. I must also say, forget withever negative comments you may have heard about Todd. He was very polite and accommodating to his fans. I'm not sure where the horror stories of him being mean came from, but he was far from it on that day. His presentation was so energetic and personable, I felt as though I could have sat there for hours listening to him. So thanks again Todd, for being awesome and continue to give the comic book realm doses of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment